We are looking for a DevOps engineer to take over an innovative stack comprising of NodeJS, ELK, Kafka, Spark, Java, Mysql, MongoDB as well as participating in the ongoing management and automation of our AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
Be in charge of planning, automating and deploying new features developed by your squad.
Diagnose and solve complex backed problems.
Liaise with Tier-2, 3rd parties, suppliers for technical escalations, management and customers (B2B and Internal).
Proven hands on Linux administration skills
Proven hands on experience with AWS services (EC2,VPC, Lambda, S3, SNS, SES, CloudFormation, CloudFront, CodeDeploy, CloudWatch)
Familiarity with automation tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet)
Monitoring skills (Integrating, writing checks)
Deep understanding of DNS
Deep understanding of Networking
Analytical mind, ability to understand how to express thoughts orally and in writing
Web Content Editor (CMS)
TradeTech Group is the financial division of Playtech PLC, a global and well-established business traded on London Exchange’s Main Market and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index with a market cap of over $2.5bn. We are market leaders in next-generation B2C and B2B multi-channel trading software, systems and services.
We are looking for a person to join our Marketing Operations team and handle the following tasks:
• Content Management Systems (CMS) and translations
• Email and webpages preparation/editing
• At least 1 year experience with CMS (preferably Drupal)
• Proven experience in development of single page applications using MVC libraries such as angular / backbone / ember
• Knowledge of HTML and willingness to improve i
• Attention to detail
Nice to have-
• Good at multitasking
• Knowledge of additional languages
• Ability to work with many file formats
• Flexibility and adaptability to changes
Tracking Data Specialist
Expert in analytics and tracking for the digital marketing across B2C and B2B segments with a strong statistical background.
Work with marketing and R&D teams to develop and manage analytics infrastructure (products, tools and resources) to support marketing objectives and improve client and digital media teams decision making.
Integrate “Marketing Tools” and manage marketing accounts in various of platforms.
Make sure data is accurate on all systems.
• Implementing pixels on websites and mobile tracking tools (including media, PPC & Affiliate pixels).
• Implementing website and mobile apps data analytics tools.
• Funnel Review – ability to observe funnels and identify problems and trends.
• Enriching tracked information in order to analyze customers behavior.
• A/B testing implementation strategies through conversions and funnels.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in technology, computer science, marketing, or related field.
• Proven experience with Google Analytic, GTM and AppsFlyer
• Passion for Digital Marketing and a desire to specialize in PPC
• Experience in Trading or Gaming companies – Big advantage
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Mexos