We are looking for a DevOps engineer to take over an innovative stack comprising of NodeJS, ELK, Kafka, Spark, Java, Mysql, MongoDB as well as participating in the ongoing management and automation of our AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
Be in charge of planning, automating and deploying new features developed by your squad.
Diagnose and solve complex backed problems.
Liaise with Tier-2, 3rd parties, suppliers for technical escalations, management and customers (B2B and Internal).
Proven hands on Linux administration skills
Proven hands on experience with AWS services (EC2,VPC, Lambda, S3, SNS, SES, CloudFormation, CloudFront, CodeDeploy, CloudWatch)
Familiarity with automation tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet)
Monitoring skills (Integrating, writing checks)
Deep understanding of DNS
Deep understanding of Networking
Analytical mind, ability to understand how to express thoughts orally and in writing
Front end developer
If you would like to be a part of real game changer in the Financial Internet industry, work with cutting edge technologies & grow in fast paced and dynamic environment, keep on reading.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in user experience definition and user interface design.
In this role you will be using the latest languages and frameworks to create a highly scalable, fault tolerant distributed system to serve millions of clients worldwide.
• 3 years of experience in large scale project as a frontend developer
• Proven experience in development of single page applications using MVC libraries such as angular / backbone / ember
• Proven experience in development of responsive websites using HTML5 and CSS3
• Coding valid XHTML and CSS mark-up
• Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
• Experience with JQuery
• Experience with React
• Passion for great UX and UI applications
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
• BA/BSc or equivalent academic degree
• Ability to meet deadlines in dynamic environment
• Knowledge of CI/CD tools.
• Experience with GIT
• High level of English
• We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web